CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

UGH!! I suck at updates.

So, I totally suck at updating this. I need to find a way to remember. So...what's happened since my last post??

I went for my second fill on Jan 29th. This one was with the fluoroscope machine Totally awesome. I now have a total of 5cc's in my band. Not sure what size the band is. I don't really care.

Dr. Warnock told me to weigh every day and track my weight. If I don't lose 1lb in a 5 day period, I need to call his office. So far so good. I have gone back to tracking my food at www.thedailyplate.com. It makes a HUGE difference.


I also have a problem with getting enough protein in. I like to use the Healthwise hot chocolate, but I'm out. I like to mix it with coffee. YUM It's a great way to start the day. :) I will need to pick up some more when I go back to the dr's office.

I have an appt for another fill on March 10th. Hopefully this will give me good restriction. I do have some restriction now, but it is not anywhere near "perfect". I know that I will have to give up breads after the next fill. Right now I can eat them, but I can feel them when I eat them. Kinda strange, I know. Biscuits are pretty much out right now. I can eat them, if I work at it. However, I don't wanna work at getting food down. Esp things like biscuits, which are not all that great for me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much have you lost so far?
Taffy