CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Slowly going down...

Well, the scale is going down. Slowly, but it is going down. I'm down a little over 35lbs today. I have had my second fill and I'm scheduled for a third fill on March 10th. The kiddos have spring break, so I am going to take Griffin and David along. Lucas will be camping with his new Boy Scout troop. Not sure if Dave is going to get the day off or not. No big deal if he can't make it or not.

I need to get moving on the exercise thing. It's my major hurdle. I know once I get started and get a routine it will be fine. It's the getting started I have problems with. I need to just get over it and get started. Easier said than done. I need to just suck it up and do it. I'm going to work on getting a plan together and I WILL get started on Monday.


I am also having a bit of a hard time with meals during the day. I'm not exactly sure what I should be eating as in amounts and such. It's a little frustrating. I do have general guidelines from my dr's office, but it's just not specific enough for me. I need specifics. :) I'll be asking my dr about it at my next appt.

I also need to start measuring so I can keep better track of my progress. I am sure it will come in handy when I reach a plateau. I know it's coming. They always come, don't they?

I guess that's about it for now.

0 comments: