CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

OH MY GOSH!!!!

So, a few years ago I bought these fabulous patchwork jeans. Let's not comment on my fashion sense and the fact that I put fabulous with patchwork. LOL Anyway, they were a size 24, which I was wearing at the time but not in these particular jeans, apparently. Needless to say, these fabulous jeans never fit. NEVER. I couldn't get them past my thighs..ever. So, this morning I weighed in and decided I'd try these jeans on. I tried them on a couple weeks ago and could get them up, but buttoning and zipping were not happening. This morning, they went on AND they buttoned and zipped without tremendous effort. AND I could even breathe with them on. I can even wear them in public. I am super stoked!!!!

0 comments: